Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) and Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) Market Report 2013
Pages: 155 Page PowerPoint File plus Supporting Data in Excel Format
This is the latest and most up-to-date Market Report from Select Biosciences addressing the CTC and CSC markets as they are evolving rapidly.
In this report, we focus upon technical and business trends in these spaces as they are fast evolving. CTCs have been shown to have prognostic value in a number of cancer types and therefore there is extensive research and development activity to develop methodologies for CTC enumeration as well as analysis. Furthermore, there is a lot of clinical trial activity in a number of different cancer classes seeking to establish the clinical utility of CTC measurements in various cancer subtypes.
Select Biosciences has performed worldwide market tracking wherein we’ve analyzed research trends in the study of CTCs and CSCs. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of product vendors and their market penetrance, markers utilized for the capture/study of CTCs and CSCs as well as cancer classes wherein there is current research activity vis-à-vis CTCs and CSCs are described in this dataset derived from worldwide pools of researchers in November and December 2012—therefore these data reflect an up-to-date market landscape.
Select Biosciences has also performed extensive analysis of the various clinical trials where CTCs are being enumerated and analyzed. These clinical data set the trajectory of the clinical utility of CTCs.
This data-driven characterization of the CTCs and CSCs landscape is a hands-on document that can be used for competitive benchmarking, business planning, and strategy development—all the data that have been collected in this industry analysis are presented and they form the basis for the conclusions drawn throughout the market report presented in a format enabling “drag-and-drop” into business presentations/business plans—this Market Report is written and delivered to customers in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
Extensive Technical and Market Analyses Presented in this Report
- Molecular Characterization of CTCs and CSCs
- Technologies for Studying CTCs
- CTC Analysis Workflow
- Enrichment and Analysis Methodologies
- Details of Selected Approaches for CTC Enumeration and Analysis
- Name of Company/Institution
- Microfluidics-based Approaches
- Imaging-based Approaches
- CTC and CSC Research Market Landscape
- Bottom-up Market Survey Data: Qualitative and Quantitative Market Analysis
- Product Vendors and their Penetrance into the Research Market
- Methodologies for Studying CTCs and CSCs
- Markers for Characterizing CTCs and CSCs
- Downstream Analyses on Captured CTCs
- CTC Quantitative Market Metrics
- Revenues from Clinical Utilization—Market Size, Market Forecast, Growth Rate
- Analysis of Clinical Utility of CTCs
- Evidence for Biomarker Utility of CTCs
- CTC and CSC Clinical Trials Analysis
For enquiries about this market report, please contact Kathy Gray at