Poster Submission Deadline: 09 June 2017
If you would like to submit a proposal for an oral or poster presentation at this
meeting, please click the 'submit abstract' button to view the information required
for your submission.
When ready just return to this page and fill out the form accordingly.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board and applicants will
be notified of the result in due course.
Successful applicants will be provided with all necessary information.
- Written in English
- Written in the third person
- Include title, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the authors
- Between 100 - 200 words
- Suitable for direct publication in the proceedings pack and on the website
- Related to the subject of the conference
- Circulating Biomarker Classes: Exosomes, Microvesicles, Circulating-Free DNA (cfDNA), Circulating RNA, Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Circulating Biomarkers Capture using Microfluidics Approaches
- Circulating Protein Biomarkers for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Emerging Company Showcase: Companies Highlight Products and Services in the Liquid Biopsy Space
- Liquid Biopsies/Biofluid Biopsies for Cancer and Other Disease Classes such as CNS, Cardiovascular Disease, Pregnancy and Beyond
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Digital PCR and qPCR: Technologies for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Various Subclasses of Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) and their Biomarker Cargo: Exosomes, Microvesicles, Oncosomes
The presenting author/person who submitted the abstract assumes full responsibility
of the content of the abstract and we assume that all co-authors are aware of this
content. Please note that your biography, summary and abstract may be used on this
website and conference materials.