Held in conjunction with Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfluidics World Congress 2023
28 Nov 2023, at 20:30-22:30 in Laguna Hills, California
Professor of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
Title of Training Course: 3D-Printing of Microfluidics
Course Venue: The Hills Hotel -- Laguna Hills, California, USA
**Slate Room from 20:30 to 22:30 on November 28, 2023**
Key Topics Addressed in this Training Course
3D printing has been gaining popularity as a method for rapidly producing microfluidic devices with complex channel structures routed in three dimensions
This workshop will cover:
- Mechanisms of 3D printing techniques as applied to microfluidic fabrication,
- The state of the art of commercially available solutions for microfluidic printing
- Applications and limitations of 3D-printed microfluidic systems
- How emerging and future technologies will improve the potential of 3D printing as a microfluidic fabrication tool
- This interactive training course presented by Professor Malmstadt is designed for networking.
- All attendees receive the electronic copies of the presentation material as reference material.
- The content of this training course complements some of the key themes addressed during the main conference programming.