SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend their innovative virtual conference; Advances in Stem Cell Research (ASCR 2015). Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this event will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 18th November 2015.
During this event, the hottest topics in the Translational Space will be addressed in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments, with specific focus on cell-based therapies.
Benefits of attending this Virtual Event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.
Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art virtual conferencing platform – then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Cell Manufacturing
- Immunotherapy in Cancer
- Market Trends
- Single Cell Analysis
- Stem Cell Physiology
- Stem Cells for Disease Modeling
- Stem Cells in the Clinic
Gregor Adams, Assistant Professor, University of Southern California
Devyn Smith, Chief Operating Officer, Sigilon
Davide Danovi, Director, Kings College London
Zameel Cader, Director and Principal Scientist, IMI StemBANCC, University of Oxford
Joseph Wu, Director/Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine
Francesco Saverio Tedesco, Principal Research Associate, University College London
Lee Buckler, Vice President , RepliCel Life Sciences
|Corporate Sponsors||Web Sponsors||Offical Journal Partner||Networking|