Click here to access the Virtual Event.
SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend our innovative virtual conferences; Drug Discovery & Development (DDD 2015).
Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this event will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 23rd June 2015.
During this event, the hottest topics in Drug Discovery will be addressed in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments in the design and development of drugs. Focus will be given to current developments in screening design, assay technology and compound management. Presentations will also highlight the increasing importance that academic centres play in drug discovery efforts, including drug repurposing and drug discovery for orphan diseases.
Benefits of attending this Virtual Event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.
Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art virtual conferencing platform - then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Academic Drug Discovery
- Compound Management
- Drug Design
- Drug Repurposing
- HCS/HCA Data and Informatics
- Outsourcing Partnerships
- Phenotypic Screening
- Screen Design & Assay Technology
Hugo Geerts, Chief Scientific Officer, In Silico Biosciences Inc
Gyorgy Keseru, Director General, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Travis Mathewson, Principal Scientist, Pfizer Global Research and Development
John Spencer, Professor, University of Sussex
Stella Stergiopoulos, Senior Project Manager, Tufts University School of Medicine
Hugo Gutierrez de Teran, Senior Researcher, Uppsala University
|Corporate Sponsors||Web Sponsors||Offical Journal Partner||Networking|