1. How do I register?
Registration can be done via our website, or with one of our delegate sales team, their details can be found below.
2. What payment options are available and when are they required?
• All major credit cards
• Cheques made payable to ‘Select Bio Sciences’
• Bank transfer
• Invoice (Please note that our invoicing option is only available 4 weeks prior to the upcoming conference.)
3. Is it possible to register and pay on the day of the show itself if I do not wish to book in advance?
All major credit cards and Cashier’s Cheques are accepted.
4. What do I do if I need to cancel or change my registration?
Conference registrations are 100% non-refundable but are able to be transferred to another colleague within your organization at no charge.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
5. Are one day passes available?
One day passes are available on a case by case basis only. Please contact someone from our delegate sales team.
6. Can I just attend the exhibition?
We have various registration options for our conferences. Exhibition only passes can be purchased via our website or directly from one of our Delegate Sales Team.
7. Is there a discount available for students?
We provide a student discounted rate for each conference; please find them listed on the registration pages.
8. Are there discounted rates available for group registration?
Group registrations are available, discounts may be applied. Please contact our Delegate Sales Team for further information.
9. What will I be receiving after my payment?
After you have completed your registration you will instantly receive a confirmation email. Approximately 7 days prior to the conference a Delegate Pack will be sent to you via email containing all the important information you will need to know about the conference .
10. Does my registration fee include accommodation?
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee.
11. Do Select Biosciences Ltd provide accommodation and travel services?
For our recommended conference accommodation, please follow the link on the relevant conference website. Select Biosciences do not provide travel booking services.
12. How do I submit a poster abstract?
Poster abstracts can be submitted via our website within the relevant conference.
13. Can Select Biosciences Ltd provide me with an invitation letter?
We are able to organise Invitation letters once your registration fee has been fully processed.