Poster Submission Deadline: 07 March 2017
If you would like to submit a proposal for an oral or poster presentation at this
meeting, please click the 'submit abstract' button to view the information required
for your submission.
When ready just return to this page and fill out the form accordingly.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board and applicants will
be notified of the result in due course.
Successful applicants will be provided with all necessary information.
- Written in English
- Written in the third person
- Include title, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the authors
- Between 100 - 200 words
- Suitable for direct publication in the proceedings pack and on the website
- Related to the subject of the conference
- Circulating Biomarker Classes: Exosomes, Microvesicles, Circulating-Free DNA (cfDNA), Circulating RNA, Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
- Circulating Biomarkers in Various Disease Classes
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- CNS and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Liver Disease
- Pregnancy and Reproductive Health
- Extracellular Vesicle-based Biomarkers: Exosomes and Microvesicles in Biological Fluids
- Biomarker Cargo
- Potential as Delivery Shuttles for Therapeutics Applications of Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)
- Research Tools, Methodologies and Applications: Isolation, Capture, Biomarker Cargo Analysis
- Nucleic Acid-based Circulating Biomarkers
- Circulating microRNAs, Other Classes of Circulating RNA
- Circulating-Free DNA/Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA)
The presenting author/person who submitted the abstract assumes full responsibility
of the content of the abstract and we assume that all co-authors are aware of this
content. Please note that your biography, summary and abstract may be used on this
website and conference materials.