Click here to access the Virtual Event.
SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend our innovative virtual conference; Advances in Microfluidics & Lab-on-a-Chip (AMLOAC). Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this conference will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 16th June 2015.
The hottest topics in Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-Chip will be made available to a worldwide audience in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this open-access event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest innovative developments in this exciting field.
Attention will also be given to some of the many applications of Labs-on-Chips, from the enhancement of life science research, to taking diagnostics to the point of need. Overall presentations will provide an excellent snapshot of this rapidly growing field.
Benefits of attending this Virtual Event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.
Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art virtual conferencing platform - then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Biomedical Applications of Microfluidics/LOAC
- Centrifugal Microfluidics
- Developments in Materials and Microfabrication
- Droplet Manipulation & Applications
- Market Orientated Device Development
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Confirmed Speakers to date
Holger Becker, Chief Scientific Officer, Microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
Peter Ertl, Senior Scientist, Austrian Institute Of Technology
Chang Liu, Fellow Researcher , The University of Toronto
Mark Olde Riekerink, Project Manager, Micronit Microfluidics
Yi-Chin Toh, Assistant Professor, National University of Singapore
Gerald Urban, Professor, Albert Ludwigs Universität Freiburg
Roland Zengerle, Professor, University of Freiburg