ICREA Research Professor And Group Leader, Catalan Institute of Nanoscience And Nanotechnology
Chair of Nanoengineering, SAIC Endowed Professor, Director at Center of Wearable Sensors, University of California-San Diego
Professor, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, Henry Samueli School of Engineering, University of California-Irvine
Professor & Director, University of Science and Technology Beijing
Director, Scientific Research; Dept. of Research & Technology Development, Illumina
Arthur J. Schmitt Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Notre Dame
OverviewWelcome to the Select Biosciences, Inc. Biosecurity and Biosensors Summit 2017.
This summit will discuss the expanding and interconnected Biodetection and Biosensors
fields and focus on the detection of pathogens with Global Health
This conference will provide an
overview of the role of biosensors especially based on lab-on-a-chip technologies, from novel
technologies to established systems and their deployment for biosecurity and public health. Also, we frame the role of low-cost, disposable, point-of-care devices in the expanding Global Health
field and highlight opportunities existing in many parts of the world, especially as they relate to biosecurity and biological threat identification and characterization.
Registered conference delegates have access to the co-located parallel conferences:
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Emerging Themes, Technologies and Applications 2017
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Techologies and Commercialization 2017
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases World Congress2017
- Biosecurity and Biosensors Summit 2017
The Exhibit Hall is Co-Located with the Conference Tracks and is open October 2-4, 2017.
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered for an oral presentation at this meeting, Submit an abstract for review now!
Oral Presentation Submission Deadline: 28 February 2017
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 25 September 2017
- Biosecurity and Biodetection: The Deployment of Biosensors for Threat Identification and Rapid Characterization
- Biosensors for Pathogen Detection
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Biosensors
- Low-Cost Biosensors for Deployment Worldwide
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Biosensors for Infectious Disease Testing and Global Health Applications
- Rapid Nucleic Acid Analysis for Pathogen Identification
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Jeff Fan, Exhibition Manager
Confirmed Speakers to date
Michael Abend, Deputy Director, Leader of Genomic Department, Bundeswehr Institute of Radiobiology
Official Journal Partner