Senior Principal Investigator, Institute of Medical Biology, A*STAR, & Professor (Adjunct Research), National University of Singapore
Professor Emeritus of Surgery, University of Cambridge
Professor, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School & Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
Select Biosciences South East Asia is pleased to present the Second Annual Clinical Applications of Stem Cells, taking place on the 24-25 February 2016.
Working in partnership with Duke-NUS and The Stem Cell Society Singapore, we look forward to again bringing together researchers, clinicians, the regulatory bodies, academia and industry to discuss translating basic discoveries in the stem cells field into applications for regenerative medicine and cellular therapy.
We are honoured to welcome Professor Karl Tryggvason, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School & Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, as our Conference Chairman.
Attending this conference will provide you with a detailed overview of the current research, clinical practices and regulatory requirements in this rapidly developing field, offering key networking opportunities with the leading international experts.
We hope you can join us.
We are pleased to introduce the following highly distinguished experts who comprise the Organising Committee for 2016.
- Karl Tryggvason, Professor, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School & Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- Lawrence Stanton, Associate Director, Genome Institute of Singapore
- Shigeki Sugii, Group Leader/Assistant Professor, Singapore Bioimaging Consortium/Duke NUS Graduate Medical School
- Teck Sin Lim, Founder, Adigenics
- Adult Stem Cells for Cellular Therapy
- Adipose-derived Stem Cells
- Adult Stem Cell Banking
- Clinical Translational Applications with Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Cosmetic Surgery and Associated Applications
- Current State of the Science
- Dental Applications
- Disease Classes Addressed and Current Status of Ongoing Clinical Trials
- Orthopaedic Applications
- Regulatory Landscape and Ethical Considerations
- Research vs. Clinical Challenges in Stem Cell Translation
- The Path to Commercialization
- Umbilical Cord Blood-derived Stem Cells
- Veterinary Applications of Stem Cells
- Wound and Burn Healing
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Paul Raggett, Exhibition Manager
+855 6999 5137
Confirmed Speakers to date
Silvana Bardelli, Group Leader - Technology Transfer and Product Development, Swiss Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Anoop CH, Assistant Director – Clinical Research, Stempeutics Research Pvt. Ltd.
Sabrina Ena, Preclinical Research Supervisor, Bone Therapeutics
Badrul Hisham Yahaya, Senior Lecturer/Principal Investigator/Head, Stem Cell and Gene Therapy Group, Universiti Sains Malaysia
Tetsuya Ishii, Professor, Hokkaido University
Teck Sin Lim, Founder, Adigenics
Pamela Mok, Project Manager, Adigenics
Mien Nguyen, Research Fellow, Duke-NUS Medical School
Dean Nizetic, Professor of Molecular Medicine, Nanyang Technological University
Joseph Purita, Medical Director of Stem Cell Centers of America, Institute Of Regenerative and Molecular Orthopedics
Wendy Sonnet, Clinical Study Manager, Bone Therapeutics
Lawrence Stanton, Associate Director, Genome Institute of Singapore
Shigeki Sugii, Group Leader/Assistant Professor, Singapore Bioimaging Consortium/Duke NUS Graduate Medical School
Vivek Tanavde, Principal Investigator, Bioinformatics Institute
Darius Widera, Lecturer, University Of Reading
Zheng Yang, Principal Investigator, NUS Tissue Engineering Program, National University of Singapore