The Flow Chemistry Society is delighted to welcome you all to the 5th Flow Chemistry Congress. The society aims to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field.
This meeting is dedicated to the integration of flow chemistry into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.Society members save 25% on the registration fee and non-members will receive their first year's membership included in the fee.
We have limited copies of the new book "Fundamentals of Flow Chemistry". A free copy will be given to the first fifty delegates to register so please hurry while stocks last (value $70).
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances in the area of flow chemistry.
Who Should Attend
• Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Process Development• Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
• Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R&D and Manufacturing activities• Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petro-chemical and Fragrance industry
• Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering Automation.
The ACS GCI Pharmaceutical Roundtable is seeking to fund a 1-2 year R&D program as part of their initiatives in flow chemistry. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to: photo redox chemistry, photochemistry, and biocatalysis in flow, etc.
- Proposals will be accepted from public and private institutions of higher education worldwide.
- Up to three grants are to be awarded. Each grant is limited to $50,000 for a grant period of 12 to 24 months.
- Submissions must be a single pdf file submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
Click here for more information and to download the RFP.
Deadline for receipt of proposals is August 28, 2015 at 5 PM EDT. For additional grant opportunities, please visit our Research Grants & Awards page.
- Engineering Aspects of Flow Chemistry
- Engineering Field
- Flow Chemistry in Industry
- Material Sciences
- Multistep Synthesis in Flow
- Photochemistry in Flow
- Synthesis of Solids in Flow: Preparation of Nanomaterials and Overcoming clogging Issues
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Confirmed Speakers to date
Andrea Adamo, Research Associate/Chief Executive Officer, Zaiput Flow Technologies
Billy Bullock, Regional Manager, Syrris Inc
Guangwen Chen, Professor, Dalian Institute Of Chemical Physics
Shawn Collins, Professor, Université de Montréal
Ferenc Darvas, Chairman, Flow Chemistry Society
Heather Graehl, Director of Sales North America, ThalesNano
Frank Gupton, Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University
Joel Hawkins, Senior Research Fellow, Pfizer Global Research and Development
Graham Jones, Professor/Head, Northeastern University
Lubabalo Mafu, Research Scientist, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU)
Thatcher Root, Professor, University of Wisconsin
Corey Stephenson, Professor, University of Michigan
Akira Tomita, President, Pacific Microwave Technologies
Noah Tu, Senior Scientist, Abbvie Inc