Dexter House London
Dexter House is within an impressive building overlooking an attractive courtyard. The venue is sited in an interesting and easy to get to location (a stone's throw from the Tower of London and a few minutes walk from Tower Hill Tube and Tower Gateway DLR stations).
No.2 Royal Mint Court
Nearest Stations: Tower Hill Tube Station & Tower Gateway (Docklands Light Railway)
The Strand Palace is one of London's best hotels and is just a 10-15 minute taxi ride from Dexter House.
Originally built as an Art Deco showpiece, the hotel has been carefully modernized. It includes the latest standards of comfort together with everything guests need right on the premises including shops, restaurants and bars.
The hotel enjoys one of finest central locations in the capital. Just outside the doors are London's famed theatreland and the cosmopolitan bustle of Covent Garden. The City (London's financial district), China Town, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus are just minutes away.
Select Biosciences has negotiated the following special room rates for delegates staying at the hotel.Club King - £155 + VAT (including breakfast)Executive King - £175 + VAT (including breakfast)
Please click here to make your booking directly with the hotel and follow the instructions below
1. Once you enter the date and number of nights and rooms on the left and click on ‘SEARCH’ it will proceed to the next page.
2. On this page on the left hand side are the listed rooms you choose – it is possible now to book multiply rooms with different details at the same time.
3. To access the special room rates please click on ‘Travel Agency/ Corporate Access’ and in the box ‘Access Code’ enter NYOS$
4. Finally please click on ‘Check Availability’ and all room types and rates available should be listed.
5. If you are happy to proceed click on ‘Book’ and fill in your details as instructed on the screen.6. On the very bottom of the page there are also links to Cancel reservation / Modify reservation if required.
Strand Palace Hotel
Tel: 020 7836 8080
Fax: 020 7836 2077
To find other local accommodation please click here