Assistant Professor, Eindhoven University of Technology
|The Flow Chemistry Society is delighted to welcome you all to its 1st virtual conference. The society aims to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field. |
The talks were recently presented in Berlin and are now being made available to a worldwide
audience in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live
Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading
international speakers, this open-access event use a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events. The event will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 21st July 2015.
Please note that the times on the agenda are BST.
Benefits of attending this virtual event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life
- You can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device
Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art virtual conferencing platform - then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Engineering Aspects of Flow Chemistry
- Flow Chemistry in Industry
- Multistep Synthesis in Flow
- Photochemistry in Flow
- Synthesis of Solids in Flow: Preparation of Nanomaterials and Overcoming clogging Issues
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Simon Kuhn, Associate Professor, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Kerry Gilmore, Group Leader, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces
Andreas Kirschning, Group Leader, Leibniz University of Hannover
Yuanhai Su, PostDoc, Eindhoven University of Technology
Jesus Alcazar, Principal Chemist, Janssen Research & Development
Peter Poechlauer, Principal Scientist, DPx Fine Chemicals Austria GmbH & Co KG
Rafael Luque, Professor, Universidad de Cordoba
Thomas Van Gerven, Professor, University of Leuven
Shawn Collins, Professor, Université de Montréal
|Corporate Sponsors||Web Sponsors||Offical Journal Partner||Networking|