Medicinal Chemistry is a highly collaborative, interdisciplinary topic with focus on traditional organic synthetic chemistry with the broader goal of drug discovery and optimization. The event aims to expand and integrate your knowledge by providing insights into the latest developments and innovations in field of medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry.
Who Should Attend
This event will bring together scientists from industry and academics together at a platform to discuss and share medicinal chemistry related research and facilitate collaborations among scientists from across the globe. This event should be of interest to all scientists and researchers working on the major topics incuding
Venue & Date
- Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel biologically active compounds both small molecules and peptides
- Molecular modifications, structure-activity relationships (SAR), Structural biological studies (X-ray, NMR, etc.) of ligands and targets
- Novel computational chemistry methods having potential for the identification, optimization, or target interaction analysis of bioactive molecules,
- Methods doe determination of effect of molecular structure on the ADME of biologically active compounds including design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel types of prodrugs
- Novel methodology with broad application to medicinal chemistry.
: Le Méridien Bangalore Hotel, Bengaluru on September 14-15, 2017Sponsorship Options:
Companies willing to participate in this event as Sponsors should contact the Exhibition Manager. Sponsorship options with Delegate Participation are also available.
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered for an oral presentation at this meeting, Submit an abstract for review now!
Oral Presentation Submission Deadline: 30 June 2017
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 31 July 2017
- Advances in Synthesis Techniques and Screening Procedures
- Chemistry of Kinase Inhibitors
- Computational Approaches in Medicinal Chemistry
- Current Trends in Enantioselective Synthesis & Catalysis
- Design and Synthesis of Pharmaceutically Relevant Novel Molecules
- Drug Candidates based on Macrocyclic Ring Structure
- Structure and Ligand based Approaches in Designing Antivirals
- Synthesis of Peptides
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Maninderjit Singh, Exhibition Manager
Invited Confirmed Speakers
Kuberan Balagurunathan, Professor, University of Utah Health Sciences Center
Ramaiah Muthyala, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota
Confirmed Speakers to date
Jonathan Baell, Professor , Monash University
Official Journal Partner