This Conference is now live please click here to log in.
SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend the third of our innovative online conferences; Advances in Plant Genomics 2014 (APG 2014). Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this event will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 7th-8th October 2014.
During this event, the hottest topics in plant genomics will be addressed in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments in genomic selection of plants. Focus will be given to current efforts to enhance plant resistance to disease, as well as the optimisation of plant growth for both food and biofuel. Presentations will also highlight the use of next-generation technologies and bioinformatics.
Benefits of attending this online event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.
- Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art online conferencing platform – then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Enhancing Plant Resistance to Disease
- Genomic Selection
- Novel Technology for Plant Functional Genomics
- Optimisation of Growth for Food and Biofuel
- Whole Genome Sequences for Crops
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Confirmed Speakers to date
Beat Boller, President, EUCARPIA
Lorenz Bülow, Bioinformatician and Database Manager, Institute for Breeding Research on Agricultural Crops
Dave Edwards, Professor, University of Western Australia
Justin Faris, Research Geneticist, USDA Agricultural Research Service
David Galbraith, Professor, University of Arizona
Nigel Halford, Programme Leader, Rothamsted Research
Tong Geon Lee, Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Eric Olson, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Rajeev Varshney, Program Director, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics
Clifford Weil, Professor, Purdue University
Official Journal Partner