Chief Scientist, Queen Mary University of London
President & Chief Executive Officer/Adjunct Associate Professor, Baylor College of Medicine
THIS EVENT WILL BE LIVE AT 10AM EST. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY
REGISTERED PLEASE LOGIN HERE.
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED
THERE IS STILL TIME TO DO SO REGISTER HERE
SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend our innovative virtual conference; Advances in Next Generation Sequencing 2015 (ANGS 2015). Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this conference will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 5th-6th May 2015.
During this event, the hottest topics in next generation sequencing will be addressed in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments in sequencing platforms and methods. Focus will be given to RNA sequencing, as well as emerging clinical applications of NGS. Presentations will also highlight the use of bioinformatics and data analysis.
Benefits of attending this Virtual Event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you
- you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.
Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art Virtual Conferencing platform - then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Clinical Applications of NGS
- Current and Emerging Sequencing Platforms and Methods
- Data Analysis and Bioinformatics
- RNA Sequencing: Advances, Challenges and Opportunities
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Confirmed Speakers to date
Shawn Baker, Chief Science Officer/Chief Executive Officer, AllSeq Inc
Stephen Forsythe, Professor, Nottingham Trent University
Iain Lamont, Professor, University of Otago
Melanie Lehman, Research Scientist, Queensland University of Technology
Mats Ljungman, Professor, University of Michigan
Sven Nahnsen, Head, University of Tuebingen
Ramesh Ramanathan, Medical Oncologist, Translational Genomics Research Institute
David Smith, Professor, Mayo Clinic
Lori Snyder, Reader, Kingston University
Official Journal Partner