Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 17 August 2013
- Vendor/User Perspectives on HCA in 2013
- Academic & Non-for-profit Screening Operations
- Data Reproducibility and its Impact on Much Needed Breakthroughs to Fight Disease
- Efforts and Enabling Technologies to Screen the Undruggable Genome
- Future of Pharma Discovery Platforms and Sites: Too Many Closures to Date?
- How Good is Published Academic Chemical and RNAi Screening Data?
- Is the “Anonymous” Peer Review Process to Blame?
- Novel & Enabling Screening Technologies in 2013
- RNAi Technologies in 2013
- Will Academia – Industry Collaborative Research Enhance Data Reproducibility?
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Aaron Woodley, Sales & Marketing Manager
+44 (0)1787 315129
Speakers / Panellists
Richard Neubig, Professor of Pharmacology, University of Michigan
Alexander Bishop, Assistant Professor, University of Texas Health Science Center
Elizabeth Iorns, Co-founder & CEO, Science Exchange
Haian Fu, Professor & Director, Emory University
Rathnam Chaguturu, Senior Director, SRI International
Jim Inglese, Adjunct Investigator, National Institutes of Health
Deborah Collyar, President, Patient Advocates In Research
Scott Martin, Team Leader, NCATS, NIH
Kamyar Hadian, Head of Assay Development and Screening Platform, Helmholtz Zentrum München
Roland Wolkowicz, Associate Professor, San Diego State University
Balajee Somalinga, Research Scientist, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Bhavneet Bhinder, Computational Analyst, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Emma Shanks, Head of Screening, Beatson Institute for Cancer Research
Glenn Begley, Ex-VP & Global Head of Hematology and Oncology Research, Amgen
Umayal Lakshmanan, Research Fellow, Experimental Therapeutics Centre
Fred Schaufele, Associate Professor, UCSF Diabetes Centre
Robert Zivin, Research Associate Professor, University of Miami
Lyndsay Harris, Professor of Medicine, Seidman Cancer Center
Susan Magdaleno, Senior Manager, R&D Small RNA Technologies, Life Technologies
Neil Emans, CEO & Founder, Persomics
Eugen Buehler, Group Leader, NCATS, NIH