Associate Professor and Chair, Oncology Research, Mayo Clinic
Professor, Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging, California NanoSystems Institute, University of California-Los Angeles
Chwee Teck Lim
Provost's Chair Professor, Principal Investigator, Mechanobiology Institute, National University of Singapore
Foundation Distinguished Professor, Director, Center of BioModular Multi-scale System for Precision Medicine, The University of Kansas
Professor, University Of Washington
Felix and Mildred Yip Endowed Chair in Dentistry; Director for UCLA Center for Oral/Head & Neck Oncology Research, University of California-Los Angeles
OverviewWelcome to Select Biosciences, Inc. Second Annual Exosomes and Liquid Biopsies Asia 2017.
This conference is being held in one of the hubs of trade and commerce
in Asia -- Taipei, Taiwan. Just a short flight from most business
destinations in Asia and a nonstop flight from the United States and
Europe, Taipei is an excellent meeting place and venue to bring together
academics and industry participants from Asia, Europe and the United
States to focus on an exciting area of research: Liquid (biofluid)
biopsy development driven by circulating biomarkers such as circulating
nucleic acids, circulating extracellular vesicles (such as exosomes) and
circulating tumor cells (CTCs).
This conference brings together key opinion leaders, established
researchers as well as junior investigators for oral presentations,
poster presentations as well as an exhibition to bring to the
researchers the most up-to-date technologies and products from companies
to accelerate their research.
Academics from across Asia, Europe
and the United States as well as Industry Participants from companies
large and small would find this two-day conference extremely valuable as
a learning and networking experience.
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered for an oral presentation at this meeting, Submit an abstract for review now!
Oral Presentation Submission Deadline: 31 January 2017
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 09 June 2017
- Circulating Biomarker Classes: Exosomes, Microvesicles, Circulating-Free DNA (cfDNA), Circulating RNA, Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Circulating Biomarkers Capture using Microfluidics Approaches
- Circulating Protein Biomarkers for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Emerging Company Showcase: Companies Highlight Products and Services in the Liquid Biopsy Space
- Liquid Biopsies/Biofluid Biopsies for Cancer and Other Disease Classes such as CNS, Cardiovascular Disease, Pregnancy and Beyond
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Digital PCR and qPCR: Technologies for Liquid Biopsy Development
- Various Subclasses of Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) and their Biomarker Cargo: Exosomes, Microvesicles, Oncosomes
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Jeff Fan, Exhibition Manager
Confirmed Speakers to date
Chulhee Choi, Professor, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
William Whitford, Strategic Solutions Leader, GE Healthcare
Official Journal Partner