Please login to the Virtual Event Here
SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend our innovative virtual conferences; Advances in Plant Genomics 2015 (APG 2015). Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this event will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 21st October 2015.
During this event, the hottest topics in plant genomics will be addressed in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk.
Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments in genomic selection of plants. Focus will be given to current efforts to enhance plant resistance to disease, as well as the optimisation of plant growth for both food and biofuel. Presentations will also highlight the use of next-generation technologies and bioinformatics.
Benefits of attending this Virtual Event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.
- Please click here to view a short video and find out more about our new state-of-the-art virtual conferencing platform – then REGISTER FOR FREE!
- Enhancing Plant Resistance to Disease
- Genomic Selection
- Novel Technology for Plant Functional Genomics
- Optimisation of Growth for Food and Biofuel
- Whole Genome Sequences for Crops
Endang Septiningsih, Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University
Eric Olson, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Anuj Kumar, Bioinformatician, Uttarakhand Council For Biotechnology
Tong Geon Lee, Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Nigel Halford, Programme Leader, Rothamsted Research
Goetz Hensel, Senior Scientist, Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research
|Corporate Sponsors||Web Sponsors||Offical Journal Partner||Networking|